Articles for July/August 2017
- You Don’t Need AI Or Robot Lawyers To Automate Your Law Firm
- Why Knowledge Management Is A Misnomer
- Even When Big Data Favors Your Clients, Doesn’t Mean You’ll Sleep at Night
- The Confusion Of Legal Education
- The Library of Congress opened its catalogs to the world. Here’s why it matters.
- Google News’s new look sucks. Please let us revert if we want.
- The Real “Black Box” Dilemma of Legacy Legal Research Tools
- The Last Mile of Contracts: Why Human Teams Are Still Essential
LLRX Continuing Education Links – updated regularly
- The AALL Annual Meeting and Conference 2018 will be held in Baltimore, MD with John Waters as the Keynote speaker.
- 17 Recap: Authors of the Mexican Law and Legal Research Guide win the Reynolds & Flores Publication Award! July 28, 2017
- AALL 2017 Recap: Sergio Stone receives the Daniel L. Wade Outstanding Service Award! July 28, 2017
- AALL 2017 Recap: Cuban Law and Legal Research: A Snapshot During the Deshielo, July 28, 2017
- AALL 2017 Recap: Schaffer Grant Recipient Presentation–I am the river, and the river is me, July 27, 2017
- The AALL Annual Meeting and Conference, Austin, TX July 15-17, 2017
- AALL Washington eBulletin / July 2017
- Sunday, July 16 / 9-10:15 a.m. Austin Convention Center – Keynote Speaker: Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative
- ALA Free webinar seeks to help libraries launch services for immigrants
- ALA New eCourse: Using Apps to Manage Information and Stay Organized
- CALI Distance Learning in Legal Education: Design, Delivery and Recommended Practices
- LLSDC – Directory of Federal Law Libraries in the D.C. Metropolitan Area (2008-2017, 38 p. – PDF) (Update)
LLRX.com® – the free web journal on law, technology and research for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academics, and Journalists.