Sabrina I. Pacifici
Editor, Publisher, Founder
LLRX.com® – the free web journal on law, technology and research for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academics, and Journalists. Established in 1996.
Listed as one of the Fastcase 50 for 2012 - http://www.fastcase.com/fastcase50-winners-2012/
Accurate research surfacing documents and resources focused on law, technology, government reports, and knowledge discovery - with a global perspective. Updated daily since 2002 with a searchable database of over 40,000 postings.
ABA Top 100 Blawgs 2016 - http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/10th_annual_blawg_100
Articles for May 2017
LLRX Continuing Education Links – updated regularly
- AI, Robot, by Lyonette Louis-Jacques.
- Critical Conversations about Social Justice, American Association of Law Libraries, May 22, 2017.
- ALA Annual Conference 2017, June 22-27, 2017. Chicago, IL
- Metadata Interest Group Meeting at ALA Annual 2017
- Privacy and Security: Getting Beyond the Fear and Hype, American Association of Law Libraries, June 21, 2017.
- Special Library Association Annual Conference, June 16-20, 2017. Phoenix, AZ.
- CALIcon17, June 15-16, Phoenix, AZ. Theme – The Changing Rhythm of Legal Education.
LLRX.com® – the free web journal on law, technology and research for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academics, and Journalists.