Kumar Percy is the Head of Faculty Services for the Jamail Center for Legal Research, Tarlton Law Library, of The University of Texas at Austin School of Law. Mr. Percy received both his B.S. and J.D. with honors from Tulane Law School, New Orleans, and his M.L.I.S. at San Jose State University. Before joining the Tarlton Law Library he practiced law in San Francisco. He is a member of the State Bar of California.
- Features - Fighting Corporate and Government Wrongdoing: A Research Guide to International and U.S. Federal Laws on White-Collar — August 15, 2002
- Extras - Language and the Law: A Conference Review — March 1, 2002
- Features - Computers in Libraries 2001 — May 15, 2001
- Features - Open Access to the Law: Internet Legal Publishing Changing the Face of the Legal System — March 19, 2001
- Features - The Supreme Court Enters the Internet Age: The Court and Technology — June 1, 2000