Susan Charkes is the Systems Librarian for Dechert Price & Rhoads in Philadelphia. Ms. Charkes practiced law in New York City for 7 years before becoming involved in the information professions. She has held positions in technology consulting and electronic publishing, as well as in corporate information services for Warner-Lambert Co. and other organizations. She received a BA in English from The University of Chicago, a JD from Columbia University and an MLS from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Ms. Charkes is Director/Web Manager of the Philadelphia Chapter of Special Libraries Association.
- Extras - A Roundup of Internet News-Filtering Tools — September 14, 2000
- Extras - Tech Tip: Dynamic Dates in Westlaw Intranet Links — February 1, 2000
- Extras - Product Review: Westlaw Find & Print 3.2 for Windows — September 14, 1999
- Features - A Review of West's Intranet ToolKit — March 15, 1999
- Extras - Product Review: SurfSaver — September 30, 1998
- Extras - Product Review - SnagIt by TechSmith (v. 4.1) — June 30, 1998