Elisa Mason is an information specialist currently undertaking independent research projects in the field of refugee and forced migration studies. She has worked with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the Forced Migration Online (FMO) project at Oxford University's Refugee Studies Centre (RSC). Elisa has also written and published a number of articles on refugee and forced migration issues. She maintains a blog at http://fm-cab.blogspot.com/.
- Internally Displaced Persons: Guide to Legal Information Resources on the Web — April 8, 2009
- Guide to International Refugee Law Resources on the Web — March 5, 2009
- Features - Review of Annotated Refugee Convention: Fifty Years of North American Jurisprudence — June 23, 2005
- Features - Update to Annex: Human Rights, Country and Legal Information Resources on the Internet — April 1, 2002
- Features - Update to Guide to Country Research for Refugee Status Determination — March 18, 2002
- Features - Guide to Country Research for Refugee Status Determination — February 15, 2001
- Features - Annex: Human Rights, Country and Legal Information Resources on the Internet — February 15, 2001